Revisioning Center for Unresolved
Grief and Trauma
325 Miron, #150 5017 Heritage
Southlake, TX 76092 Colleyville, TX 76034
Typical patient results following Revisioning include:
▪ Ability to look at photos without distress and sadness.
▪ Ability to walk into a loved one's room and touch belongings without distressing sadness.
▪ Decrease or elimination of suicidal thoughts.
▪ Ability to regain 'lost' self identity and coping ability.
▪ Increased self-confidence and decreased self-blame.
▪ Feeling comforted by thoughts of your loved one instead of distress about their absence.
▪ Decrease in flashbacks and nightmares.
▪ Decrease in depression and emotional numbing due to PTSD.
▪ Decrease in disturbing memories from trauma and self-medication..
▪ Decrease in anxiety and insomnia.
Revisioning sessions are conducted individually and can be accomplished soon after a loss or trauma to prevent the symptoms of prolonged grief or PTSD from occurring later on, or to eliminate suffering from these debilitating conditions that can continue for decades.
Revisioning Center for Grief
Call Us: +1.8174421707
Get Revisioning: Mirror Therapyfor Unresolved Grief at:
Video of Client Summarizing Revisioning Treatment for Grief and Trauma
Prolonged Grief, or Persistent Complex Bereavement Disorder, is the yearning, loss of identity, and continued depression and anxiety that continues more than 6-12 months since the loss of someone through death, divorce, or estrangement.
Traumatic Grief and PTSD include 3 categories of symptoms: 1) re-experiencing the traumatic event, 2) avoidance and numbing, and 3) increased anxiety and emotional arousal.
RAPID TREATMENT FOR
GRIEF AND TRAUMA
What is Revisioning?
Revisioning is the use of simulated re-attachment which induces neuroplasticity in the mirror neuron system within minutes to help complete the grief process. Persistent complex bereavement disorder can generally be repaired in one session.
For PTSD, the Revisioning process involves simulated re-attachment of ego states that have become fragmented through trauma. Revisioning for traumatic grief and PTSD usually takes less than 5 sessions to complete.