Revisioning Center for Grief
Get Revisioning: Rapid Mirror Neuron Psychotherapy for Grief and Trauma at:
New Revisioning Book out! Covers treatment of PTSD, Borderline Personality Disorder, Addictions, Depression, D.I.D., and Couples Conflict in addition to
Call Us: +1.8174421707
,Mark Rider, PhD and Lynn Heselton, MSN, APRN
MIRROR NEURON PSYCHOTHERAPY FOR GRIEF AND TRAUMA pe your .
RECENT CLIENT RESULTS
After 15 years of treatment, client had remission of depression and anxiety following one session of the Revisioning Developmental Protocol.
Client had complete recovery of traumatic grief following loss of son after two Revisioning Grief sessions.
Client with Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) had recovery from anxiety and impulsive behaviors following two sessions of the Revisioning Developmental protocol.
Client with PTSD, complicated grief, and OCD (even after 3 years of prior treatment) able to reduce flashbacks, increase positive memories about the past, and decrease compulsive behaviors following 2 Revisioning sessions.
Client with PTSD, complicated grief, and Lupus able to eliminate depression and flashbacks and reduce inflammation markers (C reactive protein and auto-nuclear antibodies) related to Lupus.
WHAT CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
"I want to give a big shout out to Dr. Rider for helping me get back on the right path. My twin brother died and the pain of that loss seemed unbearable. I was overcome with anguish, grief, and sorrow and began questioning life itself. But the techniques that Dr. Rider uses and the professionalism by which he uses them provided immediate and positive relief. I have peace and hope for a bright future. And, I'm smiling again." JW
Revisioning Rules of Practice and Supervision
1. Revisioning is the psychotherapeutic use of a mirror with photos, drawings, or movies to simulate re-attachment for grief resolution and ego-integration. This is accomplished by activation of the mirror neuron network. Revisioning is a copyrighted series of techniques. Any use of this or similar techniques must acknowledge the name
Revisioning and its copyright owners Mark Rider and Lynn Heselton.
2. The process of becoming certified requires attendance at the Foundations course taught by a Certified Revisioning Instructor or viewing the Foundations course (Part 1) on video at RevisioningCenterforGriefandTrauma.com.
3. To be qualified as a Certified Revisioning Practitioner, the supervisee must have a
Master’s degree and be licensed by their particular mental health board, i.e.,
Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Licensed Social Workers, Licensed Professional
Counselors, and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists.
4. To become a Certified Revisioning Practitioner, the supervisee must obtain 15 hours of both didactic training and supervised case consultation. This training may be conducted on an individual or group basis by a Certified Revisioning Instructor.
Supervisees may count up to three Revisioning sessions done on themselves toward their Certification.
5. Mental health interns can only receive Revisioning supervision if their licensing
supervisor understands and approves its use.
6. For the title Certified Revisioning Instructor, another 10 hours of case consultation and presentation of a Revisioning workshop must be completed.
7. The supervisee agrees to practice Revisioning within the scope of their expertise
and seek additional training, supervision, or professional consultation for diagnoses of
unfamiliarity (e.g., Dissociative Identity Disorder) or areas that trigger personal distress.
Upcoming Workshops and News
Revisioning, by Mark Rider, Ph.D. is available at Amazon and the ONLINE STORE.
The Foundations Course is now available as a two-part video at the ONLINE STORE.
Monthly Revisioning supervision classes are now underway for reduced cost. The class is $75 per supervised credit. Case studies will be presented and discussed.
Revisioning Podcast "Always Another Way" on SoundCloud App, February 15, 2018.
Revisioning Supervision at Sierra Tucson, August 3, 2018
Revisioning Foundations Course, Lifetree Counseling, August 17, 2018; Dallas.
Revisioning Foundations Course, Texas Counselors Association, Richmond College, October 18, 2018
Revisioning Certification Class Nov. 1-2, 2018, 9-5PM, Stacy's Furniture Grapevine (3rd floor). Register on "Training" page.
Revisioning Foundations Course, Texas Psychological Association, Nov. 15; Frisco, TX.
Improvisational Music Therapy and Mirror Neurons, American Music Therapy Association, Nov. 17; Dallas Hyatt
Revisioning Supervision, July 13, 3-5 CST; on VSee