Upcoming Workshops and News
Revisioning, by Mark Rider, Ph.D. is available at Amazon and the ONLINE STORE.
The Foundations Course is now available as a two-part video at the ONLINE STORE.
Monthly Revisioning supervision classes are now underway for reduced cost. The class is $75 per supervised credit. Case studies will be presented and discussed.
Improvisational Music Therapy as a Psychotherapeutic Mirroring Technique, January 12, 2018. North Tarrant Mental Health Professionals, Grapevine.
Revisioning Podcast "Always Another Way" on SoundCloud App, February 15, 1 PM.
Revisioning Founfdations Course, Texas Counselors Association, Richmond College, April 20
RULES OF PRACTICE AND CERTIFICATION LEVELS
1. Revisioning is the practice involving the use of mirror therapy, or simulated re-attachment, in mental health applications. Revisioning is a copyrighted series of techniques. Any use of this or similar techniques must acknowledge the name Revisioning and its copyright owner, Mark Rider, PhD.
2. The process of becoming certified requires attendance of a 3-hr Foundations course taught by a Certified Revisioning Instructor or viewing the Foundations course (Parts 1 & 2) on video at the ONLINE STORE. Licensed mental health therapists and interns may take the course for credit towards supervision.
3. Individuals who have taken the Foundations courses can only be qualified for supervision once they have become licensed by their particular mental health board, i.e., Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Licensed Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors, Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselors, and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists.
4. “Supervision” is defined as the pre-session and post-session consultation live or via phone and/or email. The supervisee must first phone or email the CRI the description of the client they are to conduct Revisioning with. Then, either by phone or live, the CRI must guide the supervisee through the setup of the prop and explain in detail the likely responses the client may experience. The CRI should explain how to therapeutically handle possible reactions the client may have and how to add stabilizations for the client. The supervisee must next contact the CRI via live, email or phone to debrief the session and receive appropriate feedback.
5. Licensed mental health therapists must then receive supervision from Certified Revisioning Instructors (CRI) for 5 sessions with their own clients (one of which can be done on themselves for their own grief issues). These 5 supervised sessions must be for clients experiencing persistent complex bereavement disorder or traumatic grief (such as the loss of a child or parent (if a child), a suicide, or witnessing a death). Once these 5 hours are completed, then the licensed therapist can be granted the title Certified Revisioning Grief Practitioner (CRGP). A CRGP is only qualified to treat clients with grief or traumatic grief.
5. CRGP’s are then eligible for supervision by a CRI for an additional 5 sessions for adult onset PTSD (one of which can be done on themselves for issues of adult onset trauma). Once these supervised sessions have been completed, the applicant can be granted the title Certified Revisioning Grief and Trauma Practitioner (CRGTP).
6. CRGTP’s are then eligible for supervision by a CRI for an additional 5 sessions for developmental trauma and ego-integration (again, one of which can be on themselves for issues of childhood trauma or ego-detachment). Once all these 15 hours of supervision (5 from each of the three categories) have been completed and the therapist has successfully conducted a supervised 30-90 minute Revisioning workshop, the applicant can be granted the title Certified Revisioning Instructor. This title then allows the CRI to conduct Revisioning sessions with all diagnostic categories, supervise all qualified applicants, and teach all formats of Revisioning workshops.
7. Mental health interns may receive Revisioning supervision from us as long as their Licensing Supervisor is willing to let their interns practice Revisioning under their license.
Revisioning Center for Grief
MIRROR NEURON PSYCHOTHERAPY FOR GRIEF AND TRAUMA pe your .
,Mark Rider, PhD and Lynn Heselton, MSN, APRN
New Revisioning Book out! Covers treatment of PTSD, Borderline Personality Disorder, Addictions, Depression, D.I.D., and Couples Conflict in addition to
RECENT CLIENT RESULTS
After 15 years of treatment, client had remission of depression and anxiety following one session of the Revisioning Developmental Protocol.
Client had complete recovery of traumatic grief following loss of son after two Revisioning Grief sessions.
Client with Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) had recovery from anxiety and impulsive behaviors following two sessions of the Revisioning Developmental protocol.
Client with PTSD, complicated grief, and OCD (even after 3 years of prior treatment) able to reduce flashbacks, increase positive memories about the past, and decrease compulsive behaviors following 2 Revisioning sessions.
Client with PTSD, complicated grief, and Lupus able to eliminate depression and flashbacks and reduce inflammation markers (C reactive protein and auto-nuclear antibodies) related to Lupus.
WHAT CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
"I want to give a big shout out to Dr. Rider for helping me get back on the right path. My twin brother died and the pain of that loss seemed unbearable. I was overcome with anguish, grief, and sorrow and began questioning life itself. But the techniques that Dr. Rider uses and the professionalism by which he uses them provided immediate and positive relief. I have peace and hope for a bright future. And, I'm smiling again." JW
Call Us: +1.8174421707
Get Revisioning: Rapid Mirror Neuron Psychotherapy for Grief and Trauma at: